Carenado released their PA42 Cheyenne III for FSX/P3D. The Cheyenne is a 9 seats twin turboprop manufactured by Piper in the 80’tys. It is the successor of the PA31 Cheyenne, already modeled by Carenado. The Aircraft is available now for for $39.95.
- Full FSX, P3D v2, v3, v4, and Steam compatible.
- Flight1 GTN 750* integration
- Reality XP GNS530* integration (only for FSX)
- Carenado GNS530
- Cold and Dark start option
- Volumetric side view prop effect
- Takeoff run and landing real rolling movement effect
- Dynamic propeller shines effect.
- Custom brakes sounds on taxi and landing run
- Over torque failure simulated
- Hide/unhide copilot feature
- Hide/unhide pilots option when aircraft is shutdown