Carenado has released their Fokker F50 regional airliner for the FSX family. The Fokker F50 is a regional airliner developed in the early 80tys. It was manufactured until the mid 90tys, when Fokker went bankrupt. It remains in service in many airlines today.
The new aircraft is available for standard and steam FSX, along with P3D 32 & 64bits. You can buy it directly on Carenado’s website for $44.95
- Full FSX, P3D v2, v3, v4, and Steam compatible.
- Flight1 GTN 750* integration
- Reality XP GNS530* integration (only for FSX)
- Carenado GNS530
- Sequence Procedure
- Cold and Dark start option
- Volumetric side view prop effect
- Takeoff run and landing real rolling movement effect
- Dynamic propeller shines effect.
- Custom brakes sounds on taxi and landing run
- Original autopilot installed.
- HD quality textures (4096 x 4096).
- Real F50 sounds.
- Customizable panel for controlling windows transparency, instrument reflections and static elements such as wheel chocks and sights props.
- Real behavior compared to the real airplane. Real weight and balance.
- Tested by real pilots.
- Realistic night lights effects on panel and cockpit.