Justflight released their Dunkirk Spitfire for FSX / P3D. The package contains 3 early Supermarine Spiftire, including a rare Early Mk 1 with 2 blade propeller, the Mk1 from the Battle of Dunkirk era and the Mk1A from the Battle Of Britain. The planes comes 9 liveries matching the relevant squadrons. This product is compatible FSX and all 4 versions of P3D.
The plane is available for €20.95 / $24.99 on Just Flight Online Store.
- Includes three models – very early Mk1 with two-bladed Watts propeller and flat-top canopy, Mk1 as at the time of Dunkirk, 1940, and Mk1A in the Battle of Britain era, 1940
- Inspired by recent restorations of two actual Dunkirk veterans and Battle of Britain survivors
- Built over the best plans available and from factory engineering drawings, detail research photographs of actual Dunkirk Spitfire restorations and information/paint codes etc. supplied by world-famous Spitfire restorers
- Highly detailed down to individual rivets and fabric effects
- Three rear-view mirror options: no mirror fitted / MG car-style mirror / square mirror (rear-view mirror functional in P3D v4 only)
- Correct, authentic harness wires and fitment in rear cockpit section, together with detailed voltage regulator and oxygen bottle, CO2 canister, oxygen bottles and so on all visible through rear cockpit glazing
- Detailed visible internal structure correct to plans supplied by Spitfire restorers
- Correct canopy styles for both aircraft
- Many unique animations including ‘safety’ stage door opening (locks canopy in open position when landing
- Fully animated, highly realistic pilot with period detail.
- Animated goggles and oxygen mask – automatic at set altitude
- All control surfaces, hatches and canopy animated
- Fully detailed TR9 radio installed behind opening radio/first aid hatch
- Fully detailed interior visible with all controls and fittings.
- Battery/Start cart included and authentic start effect for prop
- Authentic asymmetrical landing gear retraction on both models with ‘notched’ gear retraction and extension on hand-pump model
- Forced wheels-up landing splintered wooden propeller feature on the very early Mk1 model