Today we release a new crucial update – DCS 188.8.131.528
This update introduces new aircraft DCS AJS-37 Viggen by Leatherneck Simulations also a number of fixes and additions.
Release of DCS A-10C Stone Shield campaign
Below the list of fixes and additions.
- Su-25T. Quick Start, Single and Training missions were converted into the multilanguage format.
- Su-25T. Added Russian localization for Training missions.
- TF-51D. Added Training missions.
- Added cargo name in status bar.
- Helicopters. When track replays, helicopter “rudder trimmer” local settings will not apply. Only track settings will work.
- Script Crash player with querying groups of Mi-8 and UH-1H will not bring crash.
- FARP and cargo objects will be able to selecting and then viewed via the F10 map.
- Ground units life in the trigger condition will correspond to lifebar indication.
- Marker smoke of cargo unload zone will work at 2 km distance and closer.
- Multiplayer. Server port can be reassigned in Multiplayer GUI.
- VR. Tool tip box size corrected.
- VR: Training mission helper cursor and highlight box will be visible.
- Mission generator. Fixed error that appears with generating mission for some aircraft.
- Fixed GUI error when using ‘Nav. targets points’ in ME.
- Fixed GUI error when tried to change object type for object that already used in advanced task
- Su-25T. Corrected payload with one jammer pod. Added second jammer pod.
- Custom cockpit liveries now can be placed in C:\Users\<USERNAME>\Saved Games\DCS\Liveries folder (for example liveries for F-86 cockpit can be placed here: “C:\Users\<USERNAME>\Saved Games\DCS\Liveries\Cockpit_F-86F Sabre”).
- Antiradiation missiles. Corrected guidance system. Corrected launch zone calculation.
- GBU-12 aiming corrected
- Mouse cursor will disappear when idle
- Mission generator. Mission generator will create radio presets section in mission file.
- Placement of F-14s on a carrier deck corrected.
- Training missions. Local player callsign will be correct
- MQ-9 Reaper. Camo liveries corrected
- Unit.getRadar() function now will return ‘true’ for tracking radars part of SAM complex.
- Chinese speech support added
- TOW Bradley M2 launch interval decreased to 2 sec
- SAM Avenger too small launch interval in some cases corrected
- SAM Stinger (Igla) launch event now appears in briefing
- Ground unit weapons name in briefing corrected
- ATGM launch delay when units belong the same group removed
- Ground unit now continues deploy process after AI switching OFF and ON
- Ground Search Radar becomes inactive (but remains rotates) when get 50% damage.
- Updated 3D model of MiG-29S (9-13S).
- Medvedev 2 Campaign. Chinese localization added.
- Ka-50 cockpit sounds updated.
DCS Spitfire IX
- Fixed invalid argument for side door net animation.
- Magneto ON/OFF commands reversed.
- Corrected typos in free flight instant mission.
- Gunsight brightness commands works correct.
- Wing guns will not work when corresponding wing goes off.
- Fuel leakage from damaged fuel tank decreased
- AHRS will not work when related CB’S are off
- Fuel flow from external tanks corrected
- Fixed landing gear alternate release
- Roll trimmer motion rate decreased
- Fixed frequent CADC failures.
- Gear doors are open at cold start.
- Added training mission on the use of GBU-12 bombs.
- Added the section for use GBU-12 bombs in the Flight Manual
- Su-27. Added axes for separated pedal wheel brakes and nose wheel steering control
- Su-27. Corrected F-5E payload in the instant mission Intercept.
- Su-27. Emergency brake handle added into cockpit.
- Su-33. Refueling probe will not appears inside cockpit.
- Su-33. Emergency brake and Emergency hook handles added into cockpit.
- Added trimmer synchronization in multiplayer
- Engine can be stopped in air when “solo flight” option enabled
- Flaps control buttons will return into upper position after flaps moving finished
- QS mission Cold Start corrected – added valid home ATC frequency to 19th channel
- Damaged pitot system can be repaired.
- Player will not be able to interact with cockpit after all crew members are dead.
- Air refueling sound will not play after disconnecting from tanker
- Corrected damage model of engine nacelles.
- Fixed misaligned Taxi Lights
- Fixed various external model (LOD) errors
- Corrected R-13M and R-13M1 missile performance
- Fixed anti-skid regardless of nose wheel brake
- Corrected FM roll inertia
- Corrected R-55 & RS-2US performance
- Adjusted In-Ground Effect (IGE)
- Added dynamic nose and tail numbering
- Added slight buffet at very high pitch rates
- Added airfoil aerodynamic force shift back with mach
- Updates to jammer switch functionality based on community feedback
- Updates to reduce control effectiveness at high AOA
- Updates to AP control tuning (some regimes still WIP)
- Updates to various AP logic (some features still WIP)
- Updates to afterburner fuel flow schedule (lower fuel flow with altitude as expected)
- Updates to afterburner performance for acceleration timing (reduced from previous)
- Updates to transonic drag modeling for performance and accelerating timing (greatly increased drag from previous)
- Updates to external fuel tank and 530D parasite drag values for performance and acceleration timing (minor increase)
- Updates to low speed AOA recovery control law for better response
- Updates to airfoil tables and stability coefficients to better match sustained turn rate charts (in general before had too high subsonic, too low supersonic)
- Updates to hydraulic system damage model
- Fixed AP still in standby when re-engaged when AP was previously turned off while in standby
- Fixed AP not allowed to disengage when in standby
- Fixed FBW gains on ground behavior
- Fixed some typos in tooltips
- Fixed a minor blending issue in FBW control laws
- Fixed engine inlet mass flow too high at high AOA
- Fixed engine efficiency at altitude and at idle (reduced)
- Fixed minor issue with drag reduction due to slats (reduction was too high previously)
- Fixed bugs in nearly all campaign and training missions
- Fixed INS flight plan no longer will reset when rearming or refueling
DCS Combined Arms
- BMP-1 and BMD-1 now have common sight for all the turret armaments.
- Fixed missile armament “hangup” in mode of “missile guidance”.
- Voice message “enemy burn” will not play when destroying infantries.
- Fixed inverted lengthwise swinging of unit body while accelerating or braking in reverse gear.
DCS C-101 by AvioDev
- New 3D external model, textures and liveries.
- New 3D cockpit model and part of the textures.
- Pilot model updated.
- Main altimeter got updated behaviour (lagging) when the internal vibrator is OFF.
- Fixed main altimeter negative altitudes display.
- Fixed a minor glitch in altimeters with the pointer jump, when the baro setting is changed during aircraft climbing/descending.
- Barometric setting is not affected now by the pointer stuck due to the internal vibrator being OFF.
- Rear cockpit STARTER CB will prevent engine starter operation when is pulled (works in parallel with the forward cockpit CB).
- Fixed rear cockpit TARSYN control panel and FD annunciator panel.
- Made clock chronometer seconds hand moving discretely (4 steps per a second).
- Clock chronometer seconds hand will move backwards, when earlier time is set and chronometer was operating.
- Fixed CAWS lights ON/OFF and dimming logic when battery cycled ON and OFF.
- Modified cockpit snap views and default cockpit view.
- Fixed smoke control panel layout.
- Fixed smoke CB position.
- Modified smoke colour.
- GPU sound is heard now at external views.
- Added new sounds in the cockpit: canopy, canopy lock/ safety handles, canopy detachment lever, parking brake handle, emergency gear extension lever, ejection handle.
- Added a specific ‘buzz’ sound, which is heard once batteries are ON.
- Sounds for canopy move and open/close locks and the ‘buzz’ sound are heard at external views now.
- Added a quiet ‘clicking’ sound in cockpit. It is heard when the secondary DC bus is energized.
- Added sound for UHF knobs.
- Changed several cockpit sounds from mono to stereo.
- Adjusted delays, open/close, lock/unlock, squeeze/release timings in the canopy animation.
- The canopy safety catch (release handle) now can be squeezed with the canopy locked – the canopy will open immediately, once the canopy lever is unlocked.
- Canopy animation updated.
- Fixed View axis commands for Joystick Inputs.
- Fixed magnetic compass light switch.
- Selected second cockpit controls can be heard now from the other cockpit.
- Fixed ADI display.
- Added CN version of C-101 EB Flight Manual.
- Added stairs and helmet to cockpit view when aircraft is off and canopy opened.
- Other seat pilot’s head is now animated in the cockpit.
- Wheel chocks and stairs work correctly now in flyable aircraft.
- Fixed external lights panel.
- Fixed AI external lights logic.
- Fixed landing light position.
- Fixed cockpit mirror animation.
- Pilot’s helmet glass in first-person view implemented (‘H’ key by default).
- Forward cockpit canopy will be teared off if it was not locked, once the ejection sequence has been started on ground.
- Ejection safety pin now disables the eject handle clickspot until the safety pin is pulled.
- Ejection seat model updated.
- Deleted fuel flow test button from rear cockpit.
DCS 184.108.40.2068 Update 2017-02-03
- Added F-5E-3 skins by winners of F-5E skin contest
- Added updated Kilo class submarine
- AI SAMs will not shooting to dead aircraf
- Fixed bug that caused to AI wingmen not starting up in some missions
- Fixed stuttering on loading new terrain area
- Corrected cockpit shadows
- Turn Coordinator deflection corrected
- Fixed GMK heading synchronization in multiplayer
- MiG-29A/S collision model edited. MIG-29s will not explode on take off or landing.
DCS 220.127.116.118 Update 2017-02-10
- S-25OF rocket. The motor flame effect increased to S-25L level.
- Sweden was added to blue coalition by default.
- Propeller drawing procedure in controllable aircraft was reworked to handle rare negative prop phase values in a way it won’t change prop blur mode.
- Trigger zone can be set to 5 meters radius now, instead 100 meters minimum earlier.
- Corrected 3D shape of MiG-29S wingtips.
- Force Feedback can be enabled for Saitek Cyborg Evo Force joystick (need to add ‘input.blacklist_ffb = false’ line into \Saved Games\DCS\autoexec.cfg file).
- MP. Corrupted F10 map after Changing mission function restored.
- MP. Client crash after connect to server when RB-04 is in flight fixed.
- Faded UI when set antialiasing 8xQ fixed.
- Muzzle flashes will not appear inside cockpit.
DCS Flaming Cliffs 3
- Su-25. Gunsight reticle was restored.
- Su-25. Bomb sight will not be too low.
DCS Combined Arms
- DCS crash that appears when controllable Igla manpad collides with building fixed.
- SAM SA-15 Tor will rearm
DCS Spitfire IX
- Changed altimeter set pressure scale from ATA to millibars.