Eagle Dynamics has opened pre-orders for its upcoming theater: Persian Gulf. It is now available for purchase on DCS website, with 20% off. Eagle Dynamics does not take any risk with a release date. However- we can note that the discount period will run until the end of May, so it is very likely the theater will deliver in June. However, due to the nature of software development, it may be later. After more than 4 years of development, the third DCS premium map will offer some original layout with two countries separated by a sea, some huge towns and desert/mountainous area. It will be one of the “must have” scenery for 2018!
- 200,000 sq km highly detailed map area that centers on the Strait of Hormuz.
- As part of DCS World 2.5, this map includes highly detailed terrain, textures, seas, and buildings.
- 13 accurately created airbases in Iran, the UAE and Oman. Airbases include a variety of landing aids that can include TACAN, VASI lights, realistic approach lights, and VOR.
- Detailed cities such as Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Bandar Abbas with unique buildings.
- “Strong Hold” islands such as Abu Musa, Siri, and the Tunb islands.
- Iran, the UAE and Oman will be added to the list of DCS World nations.
- Unique trees, bushes, grass and other vegetation using speedtree technology.
- Varied terrain from towering mountains and valleys to desert plains.
- New Iranian liveries