Eagle Dynamics has updated DCS World OpenBeta. Along with a preatora of fixes, we can note the addition of a few landmarks in the Persian Gulf and a few ground units – including the famous SA-2 (S-75). F/A-18C development continues, today the Hornet pilots receive the Mk-82Y bomb
New free mini campaign of F/A-18C.
Persian Gulf map update 2. Added a few landmarks: Aldar Headquarters building, Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque etc. Fix coastline. Corrected terrain mesh.
- Tanker and AWACS callsigns missing option to set flight number – fixed.
- Custom labels in mission container doesn’t applies in simulation (single and multiplayer) – fixed.
- Options – Input texts disappears in some multimonitor configurations – fixed.
- Scale UI does not scale properly to UIMainView if not the Same Resolution as DCS Resolution – fixed.
- ME. When set to Imperial units the dust-storm setting still uses metric – fixed.
- Fog and Dust settings will reset on creation of new mission.
- Stennis. AI will abort landing if other AI spawn on catapults 3 and 4.
- Stennis. Corrected AI spawn positions.
- Mk-20 Rockeye. Increased cumulative factor of Mk118 submunitions.
- R-77 AA missile. Was added the adaptive proportional navigation factors.
- P-19 surveillance radar added to countries that have SA-2.
- Added new units: SAM SA-2, SAM Rapier, ASM HY-2 Silkworm, Oil platform, Gas platform.
- Added Hornet mini-campaign and single missions from the campaign.
- Flashing X on radar page, little refactoring.
- Sometimes radar can’t lock the target and beam oscillate near target position – fixed.
- Added Mk-82Y (high drag with ballute) added to the Hornet inventory.
- Note: while the radar is much improved, there are some b-sweep oddities are still addressing.
DCS Flaming Cliffs
- MiG-29 and Su-27 keyboard rudder control improved. Pressing the opposite key will now stop the rudder at the current position.
- Manpad Igla. The constantly shake of Igla sight is removed.
- Training missions added CN localization
DCS: MiG-21Bis by Magnitude 3 LLC
- Fixed PRMG localizer needles’ animations.
- Corrected canopy glass normal map texture – Huge sun glare removed.
DCS: AJS37 Viggen by Heatblur Simulations
- Added possibility to load Bx, RUTA points etc from saved-games folder ini-file. A sample cartridge is in mods-folder.
- Added Bx6-9 targeting data for Rb15 to autogenerated attack-missions.
- Auto generated attack missions now plans for highest concentration of enemy units instead of closest units.
- Increased available attack plans to 5 and added some extra info to differentiate them.
- Added possibly to disable cartridges in Mission Editor.
- Filter out non-airbases among reference data points in CK37 and kneeboard. This solves the issue where 80+ FARPs in the mission resulted in CTD and when FARPs close to spawn point would be set as take-off point for CK37.
- Added T1-fix for two-stage triggers.
The Enemy Within: important update to M19.
M-2000C Red Flag: updates to M02 and M10.
Memory of a Hero. Corrected most missions.
M-2000C Red Flag campaign:
Mission 3: updated erroneous kneeboard (wrong frequency listed fixed),
Mission 4: bug with disappearing MiG-29s fixed.