Eagle Dynamics updated Open Beta again. The patch contains some fresh fixes for the recently released F-14, F-18, and Mig-19. Eagle Dynamics also improved their bug reporting tool with message windows allowing you to describe what you were doing when the game crashed. The studio, often been criticized for their poor support in the past, is doing their best to improve the situation and fix bugs timely.
They also confirmed a date for the withdrawal of the old Bonus scheme. Good news, you will have a fair share of time to take advantage of your remaining points.
Rather than have Bonus Program points expire at the launch of the ED Miles, we will allow Bonus Program points to expire one year from their earning or until March 31st, 2020, whichever comes first.
- ME. Triggers. Added new field to message action with delay message in seconds.
- Fixed a crash when player left aircraft for AI control with scheduled two identical failures, which caused them to mess.
- Fixed a crash if player ejects himself in the middle of refueling procedure.
- Dedicated server. Log update now checks if lifecycle is enabled.
- Dedicated server. File selector: ‘Saved Games’ topmost folder. Only show relative path from it.
DCS AV-8B by RAZBAM
- Tpod Point track issue Fixed
- ASL line behavior fixed
- Fuel Probe Model Changed
- Training Missions Updated
DCS MIG-19 by RAZBAM
- Added the following keybinds:- Milpower and AB throttle buttons
– Canopy open and Canopy close discrete commands
– Landing gear lever lock on, off, on/off commands
– Landing gear lever neutral command
– RV-5 Radalt commands for each option
– Rocket salvo mode command for each option
– ASP-5 sight aiming mode command for each option
– Bomb release mode command for each option
– parachute deploy cover open and close
– cockpit temp selections
– emergency brake on and off
– nose gear brake on and off
– agi-1 cage and uncage
– ark 5 far/ndb band select
– ark 5 near band select
– ark5 function select
– ark5 receive mode
– ark5 near/far select
– main battery
– bomb arm
– asp5 sight cage
– rp5 radar telemetry
- Fixed Polish Skin
- Increased Cockpit Brightness
- Fixed Gun Arming button animation
- Instrument Textures Updated
- Adjusted Rocket pods (ORO-57K) coordinates
DCS F/A-18C Hornet
- Corrected heading values on radar page.
- F/A-18C missions: added HARM instant action mission, added more threats, added Hornet Nevada mission, updated sound trigger, updated SAMs, added waypoints, Added Hornet low alt recce mission for Normandy map, added new Hornet instant action caucasus mission, added voice-overs. Added French, Korean and Russian localization. Updated for datalink. The big part of Instant Action missions relocated to the Single missions.
- SA page with large number of threats will not causes significant FPS hit.
- Hostile identification on SA fixed (WIP).
- INS alignment procedure fixed (WIP).
- DCS MiG-21bis by Magnitude 3 LLC
- Fixed flight model not reacting to damage values.
DCS F-14 Tomcat by Heatblur Simulations
- Prevent “Iceman” from using throttle on the ground.
- Prevent NTDS datalink and CAINS on Kuznetsov carrier.
- Reduce engine thrust at extreme altitudes.
- Change sidewinder HUD movable reticle to show only center of scan pattern.
- New sidewinder lock tone based on SME feedback.
- Add Jester option to explicitly select some weapon station combinations.
- Added tape player volume controls.
- Significantly reduced F-14 RAM usage.
- Significantly reduced Disk IO & CPU usage at mission start.
- Reduced loading times.
- Fixed JESTER being silent at mission start.
- Rename input category HCU to Hand Control Unit for consistency.
- Add keybinds for speedbrake toggle, hook toggle, parking brake, emergency jettison, anti-skid spoiler brake.
DCS C-101 by AvioDev
- Improved buffet. It now vibrates depending not only in G load but also in AoA at high G loads.
TEW 3.0 by Baltic Dragon
Mission 13: Updated positions of some enemy units to decrease difficulty a little. Fixed occasional bug with allied helos not landing on the roof – now they will land beside the main building.
M-2000C Red Flag by Baltic Dragon
Mission 06: Updated F-14 model and loadout. Reduced skill of Aggressor Phantoms.
Mission 11: Updated triggers for Hawg flights – they should RTB when task is complete. If AI flights crash after mission complete it won’t affect the score.