Eagle Dynamics has released a patch for the 1.5 branch. Main subject is the completion of Belsimtek’s Mig-15bis, as well as a huge amount of fixes and addition of the Mirage-2000C.
It also features fixes for others planes, mainly german warbirds and F-86.
DCS 188.8.131.52171 changelog
- Campaign panel. Fw 190 campaign will be presented in the campaign panel
- The campaign will have progress if it is in the directory for multilanguage campaigns
- Options panel. Error when “Make HTML” button pressed fixed
- US pilots 3D models on the Kuznetsov deck are removed
- Multi monitor viewport looks OK even if GUI is setup using custom coordinates
- Ground Units: MLRS’ wind correction has been fixed. BM-30 “Smerch” 9M55F rocket with single HE warhead has been added for test. The old one (9M55K) is still used as primary.
- MP. Bug resulting to loss when server occupied a slot is fixed
- Stinger and Igla manpads will shoot
- Missing georgian Stinger manpad is restored
- Bug with wingman Ka-50 (AI) can’t start engine at first try is fixed
- Battlefield Commanders menu will be available even if CA is not installed
- Fixed crash with use scroll bar “Max launch range” after the destruction of the unit
- AI S-3B Tanker will take off correctly
- Obsolete P-37 radar model deleted from Caucasus
- Removed duplicate missions of Belsimtek modules
- Encyclopedia corrections
- DGMK current and desired course logic corrected
- ARK frequency scale corrected
- Slightly increased loads at subsonic and transonic speeds
DCS Fw 190 D-9
- Water-methanol mix added to old default missions
- Added MW/B4 weight to aircraft total weight
DCS Bf 109 K-4
- Artificial horizon cage ring operation corrected
- Added combined wheel brakes axis command
- Added default snap views
- Synced radiator flaps in MP games between player and his net phantom
- Added MW/B4 weight to aircraft total weight
- Jettisoned canopy will appear in cockpit after repair
- Missing Parking Brake handle is restored
- Wrong behavior of several 3-pos switches is corrected
- Corrected Emergency Jettison handle
- Fixed Accelerometer issues
- Added clickable elements on flight stick and throttle grip
- Corrected implementation of “CW-VOICE” switch
- EGT indicator is turned 6 degrees clockwise
- Fixed landing gear indicators
- Added Landing Gear Unsafe Warning Lamp
- Numerous cockpit texture fixes
- Corrected AN/ARN-6 lightning
- Corrected too strong electrical cage
- Speed brake airflow sound
- Keyboard and axis commands added in input
- Input presets updated
- Fine-tuned stall and spin dynamics
- Slightly increased aileron effectiveness, reduced aileron effectiveness at high AOA
- F-15C. Misplaced aircraft centreline symbol on HUD is corrected
- MiG-29. Added G/AoA limit sounds
- Su-25. Corrected position for the Mode Switch
DCS Hawk T1 by VEAO
- Autostart and Autostop commands now working
DCS M-2000C by RAZBAM
- Added radar antenna elevation axis.
- Added network argument for pilot visor and internal AB glow
- Added more dependencies for damage (gear box to inner wing, engine to fuselage, etc…)
- Added random failure of stores modeling due to over-G using AA mode when you should be in Stores mode
- Added engine RPM governing and afterburner random fluctuations due to engine damage
- Added Afterburner malfunction if engine health less than 75%.
- Modified default UnitPayloads to use Matra Missiles.
- Modified Aero effects due to nose damage
- Modified Aero effects due to damage not linear anymore (square root of damage)
- Fixed controls indicator.
- Fixed TDC axis not working.
- Fixed TDC bug making it immobile when a target is locked.
- Fixed TACAN mode switch to multi-position instead of axis.
- Fixed strobe lights.
- Fixed stick position logic in AP mode and correct engagement/disengagement threshold.
- Fixed logic for aux intake doors.
- Fix for engine thrust point from engine instead of from aircraft CG
- Fix for bingo giving incorrect warning and default of 1200kg.
- Tuning for negative G behavior of slow speed FBW mode.
- Tuning for tolerance for engine flameout.
- More aerodynamic tuning at extreme envelope
- Gear and brake behavior tuning
- Various performance tuning
- Updated the user manual (radar section).
- Updated Radar Screen
- Gear using common rate limiter now
- Improvements the braking moment to prevent loss of control down the runway
- Initial parachute in external model
- Initial parachute control and aerodynamic modeling
- Parachute dynamic/random movement
- Possible fix for damage elements regaining health during flight
- Fix for fuel dump losing fuel in internal tank
- Fix for fuel cutoff still allowing afterburner to work
- Added parachute commands and clickable for lever
- Add radar elevation and azimuth control
- Add radar antenna stabilization
- Add new type of engine shutdown button keybind
- Update and rework ECS oxygen systems
- Update autopilot pitch control dynamics
- Fix FBW side acceleration terms
- Fix roll/heading trim control in autopilot
- Fix bug with default.lua slats keybinds
- Fix minor FBW test lights bug
- Fix autopilot using true MSL, not uses indicated altitude
- Fix fuel dump incorrectly showing in fuel rate indicator
- Fix (Caucus -> Caucasus…this is what happens around voting season) mission names
- Fix radar contact movement in PPI mode
- Fix minor bugfixes
- PPI target acquiring on net client fixed
- Alternative turret control mode has almost invisible cursor in IR vision mode
- Alternative control mode reset on mission exit has been fixed
- Fixed crash when player uses “G” command
- IR-view inside cabin will not inherit state from previous mission