Eagle Dynamics published their weekly update. The team announced that the expected F-18’s JDAM introduction is delayed over potential trouble with quality and bug impact it may have with other products.
Also, they will reduce the F-18 upgrade to monthly release in an effort to do more polished patches with deeper testing.
18.104.22.168004 Open Beta update
- R-27R and R-27T DLZ is corrected.
- Black screen flickering on the some video cards fixed.
DCS AV-8B by RAZBAM
- Fuel Probe Model Adjusted to match real airframe
- DMT can now track moving targets
- MPCD Brightness control enabled
DCS MIG-19 by RAZBAM
- Added the following keybinds:
– Milpower and AB throttle buttons
– Canopy open and Canopy close discrete commands
– Landing gear lever lock on, off, on/off commands
– Landing gear lever neutral command
– RV-5 Radalt commands for each option
– Rocket salvo mode command for each option
– ASP-5 sight aiming mode command for each option
– Bomb release mode command for each option
– Parachute deploy cover open and close
– Cockpit temp selections
– Emergency brake on and off
– Nose gear brake on and off
– AGI -1 cage and uncage
– ARK-5 far/ndb band select
– ARK-5 near band select
– ARK-5 function select
– ARK-5 receive mode
– ARK-5 near/far select
– Main battery
– Bomb arm
– ASP5 sight cage
– RP5 radar telemetry
- Fixed Polish Skin
- Increased Cockpit Brightness
- Fixed Gun Arming button animation
- Instrument Textures Updated
- Adjusted Rocket pods (ORO-57K) coordinates
DCS MiG-21bis by Magnitude 3 LLC
- Fixed flight model not reacting to damage values. (Fix did not make the last update)
- Updated external sounds.
DCS F/A-18C Hornet
- Added Latent Track While Scan (LTWS) mode with MSI coming next
- Missing AGM-65F timing after re-arming is restored.
- Correct sequence of bombs release from double rack.
- Optimization of afterburner nozzles animation.
- Folded wings produce bug on 2nd and other LODs fixed.
- INS set correctly on Autostart.
- INS alignment fixed.
- Updates to IFF and datalink to include interrogation of already locked target
DCS Flaming Cliffs
- Su-33. Fixed small jumps on carrier spawn.
DCS C-101 by AvioDev
- Added new ejection seat to external model.
- Added synchronization of the following systems to multicrew:
-Canopy (partially working)
-HSI course/heading selector
-Emergency air brake
-Emergency landing gear deployment (working partially, only front cockpit)
DCS F-14 Tomcat by Heatblur Simulations
- Fixed very frequent CTD due to Jester sound missing.
- Increased roll moment from missing wings
- Increased drag due to aerodynamic damage
- Decreased lift due to aerodynamic damage
- Tuned thrust for better adherence to level acceleration tests
- Corrected refuel keybind to support 2-pos and 3-pos switches
- Prevent gun drum counter reaching 7XX
- Prevented JESTER from turning off radar at the start of a mission
- Limit the sidewinder seeker-driven HUD movable reticle to the HUD FOV
- Implemented ability to hide the stick grip.
- Tweaked IR signature coefficient in non-AB and AB.
- Fixed typos in RIO keybinds
- Made Sidewinder pattern scan slightly tighter.
- Play sidewinder lock tone only when explicitly SEAM locked.
- Allow SEAM lock from sidewinder boresight mode.
- Don’t play tape player button sounds when changing volume
- Added more FFB effects: trim, airspeed & G effects
- Corrected inlet efficiency reductions
- Corrected lack of weathering on all tail surfaces in default liveries
- Fixed VF-103 Hi-viz spelling errors
- Fixed Autopilot off keybind
- Fixed JESTER going crazy and rambling during A2A refueling
- Tweaked wing overstress logic.
- Wings will now continue to sweep past 5g.
- Added night lighting to CAP drum
- Added night lighting to LANTIRN panel (known issue: too weak)
- RIO helmet in cockpit now matches exterior
- Adjusted AIM-9 SEAM lock tone to be less ear murder-y