RedFor players rejoice! In an era of Blue modules, you still get a (free) Mig-29 update with Professionnal Flight Module. The plane will now be on par with other flight models, bringing some more challenges during dogfights. ED has been into details – Please note that a safety will prevent you from using airbrakes if you carry a centerline fuel tanks, due to aerodynamics constraints. This is because fuel tank and the lower flap of the airbrake system are aligned.
Aerobatic get their request granted !
Aerobatic got their dream feature implemented in the game: they can now remove the pylons from their jets. It is not clarified if it impact flight model or not, but it is a nice addition to the game, showing that ED takes aerobatic seriously.
Introduced the new Professional FM of MiG-29.
- MP. The MP server panel can be closed by press to X in the upper-right corner.
- Antiship missile HY-2 range extended to 100 km.
- F10 map. Corrected Chinese char display in online mode.
- Fixed GUI error when use ship task Attack Group to static object.
- VR. Weapons pop-up menu in ME is cut on edge of screen – fixed.
- ME. With copy-paste operation it is possible to make mission with several Player roles – fixed.
- Reloading time has been defined for HY-2 and SA-2.
- Ticonderoga. Increased the missiles launch rate of VLS to 1 launch every 2 sec.
- Stennis. AI will not taxi into you If path blocked.
- KJ-2000 will shows as A50 on Western RWR
- Attributes list of new Surface to Surface missile corrected.
- UH-60A AI will not crashes into ground when trying to landing to Novorossiysk.
- Fixed issue that caused an unable to rearm of ground AI from warehouses.
- Windsock shows incorrect wind direction with dynamic weather – fixed.
- Fixed ME error when you try to add suppliers after change ship type.
- AIM-9M/L major FM update. Adjusted lift and drag curves, motor performance, DLZ.
DCS AJS37 Viggen by Heatblur Simulations
- Fix to airfields not appearing in kneeboard and CK37 in Nevada.
- Removed smoke when afterburner engaged.
- Axis command for master mode selector added.
- Parking brake in correct visual position on spawn.
- Data-rotary command clockwise/counterclockwise added, default data-rotary position set to AKTPOS.
- Weapon interval selector clickability reversed so right-click = clockwise.
- Seat adjustment command reversed.
- Dynamically generated attack missions egress-speed set to M0.8.
- Fix to .ini custom cartridge not being selectable.
- More descriptions in sample cartridge.
- Seriestrim (transsonic autotrim) was disabled when autopilot was on so when having autopilot on and accelerating through subsonic to supersonic and then disabling autopilot would result in a pitch-yank, often blacking out the pilot.
- Modified high-drag bombs ballistics for easier usage.
- Various bug-fixes.
DCS MiG-21Bis by Magnitude 3 LLC
- Fixed ASO device initialization.
- Fixed pneumatic pressure gauge from constantly reading zero.
- Fixed SARPP from not recording all flight information.
- Reversed DA-200 bank indicator animation
- Reversed NPP localizer bar animation
- Reversed UVW for air pressure gauge warning colors
DCS F/A-18C Hornet
- Hotfix B-sweep goes from radar tactical area.
- Corrected the drag value of TCTS Pod.
- TDC cursor position after pressing undesignated Button – fixed.
- Added Instant Action missions for Persian Gulf.
- Corrected RSBN training mission.
- Added Instant Action missions for Normandy map
- Su-27. Corrected Su-27 leading edge flaps net synchronization for the clients.
- MiG-29. Incorrect display of aircraft model in mirrors – fixed.
- New Instant Action missions for MiG-29A and MiG-29S on Caucasus.
Memory of Hero – updated most of missions.