Right on Schedule, Eagle Dynamics has released the Spitfire Mk. IX in early access. The iconic warbird will bring some fresh air in the WW2 servers, an bring some new challenge to FW190 & BF109 pilots. It is now available for $49.99 in ED shop.
The plane is coming thru an update of the 1.5 version (22.214.171.124314), and will likely be available soon in OpenAlpha.
Key Features of DCS: Spitfire LF Mk IX
- Unmatched flight physics that allow you to truly feel what it’s like to fly this legend
- Highly detailed, six-degrees-of-freedom (6 DOF) cockpit
- Interact with cockpit controls with your mouse
- Accurate Spitfire LF Mk IX model, squadron markings, and weapons
- Detailed modelling the Spitfire LF Mk IX instruments, weapons, engine, radios, fuel, and electrical systems
- Fly along with fellow P-51D Mustangs as you battle Fw 190 D-9s and Bf 109 K4s in single and multiplayer games
- Instant Action and Single Missions
- Interactive training missions
- Campaign (for final release)
- Selectable wing option of elliptical or cropped end (for final release)