Squad Alpha 10 received a new patch. While devellopment of Alpha 11 continues, the studio published a short patch to fix some ongoing issues.
- Changed the process of a kit becoming unavailable due to squad size falling below the player limit. Now your claim on the kit you had previously remains until you select a different one. Prevents other players from reserving kits by leaving and re-entering squads.
- Fixed FOB respawn timer not increasing with enemies nearby.
- Fixed player rotation getting permanently offset when standing on a vehicle that’s rotating.
- Fixed bad zeroing on M4 with red dot sight.
- Fixed an exploit on logistics vehicles allowing the total load capacity to be exceeded.
- Reduced stamina cost of jumping/climbing/vaulting.
- Adjusted calculation for name tag fadeout to make it work better when aiming below the name tag.
- Changed vehicle seat info text scale back to previous size.
- Fixed main base repair stations not working on Sumari AASv1 and AASv2.
- Revived a fix to the prone player capsule that got lost in merges.
- Disabled replication of unequipped weapons.
- Enabled Anim update rate optimizations on equipables.
- Simplified bounds calculation on equipables.
- Set Anim update rate optimizations to more aggressive values on the Soldiers.